Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Women's Health Physical Therapy is available at all 3 of Dynamic Physical Therapy's clinic locations!
YOUR FIRST VISIT WITH DYNAMIC WOMEN'S HEALTH
The therapists and staff that make up Dynamic's Women's Health Program provide sensitive and private care for our Women's Health patients. On your first visit, you will receive an in depth consultation that reviews your medical history and the relationship your current and past function have on your symptoms. Your therapist will review how your diagnosis is affecting your physical, social, and intimate life now, and outline what you can expect from the Dynamic Physical Therapy Women's Health Program.
PATIENT POPULATIONS & CONDITIONS TREATED
- Pelvic pain, vestibulitis, vuvlodynia, lichens planus/sclerosis, dyspareunia, sexual dysfunction
- Pelvic organ prolapse, urinary and/or fecal incontinence, urinary urgency, frequency, retention, frequent night time urination
- Painful bladder syndrome, interstitial cystitis, IBS, dysfunctional defecation
- Surgical aftercare including: hysterectomy, c-section, episiotomy, abdominal adhesions, breast surgery, post-op recovery, and adhesions due to mastectomy and/or reconstruction
- SIJ pain, tailbone pain, pain with pregnancy and postpartum, fibromyalgia
- Dynamic's women's health program is tailored to meet the goals of individual patient, common goals include return to pain free activities such as prolonged sitting, standing, or walking, cycling, high impact exercise, and intimacy, as well as improving bowel and bladder function.
- Each woman receives a complete pelvic and musculoskeletal evaluation by a licensed physical therapist skilled in orthopedic and women's health physical therapy to establish a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Treatments may include: therapeutic exercises for postural correction, stretching, core and lower extremity re-training including abdominal incoordination/dysfunction, functional training, behavioral modifications including bladder re-training, neuromuscular re-education including up and down training of muscles, biofeedback, e-stim, low level laser light therapy, ultrasound, soft tissue and joint mobilization, scar tissue massage, myofascial release, progressions of independent and at home exercise programs.
- Clinical team provides patients with comprehensive care that incorporates referrals to top healthcare providers including ob/gyn, urology, oncology, gastro, sexual/marital counseling, pain management, orthopedics, neurology, and urogynecology.
- Members of the Southern Institute for Women's Sexual Health, International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health, and the APTA Section on Women's Health.
- Our physical therapy program for pelvic health is in agreement with guidelines and standard of care established by American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Section on Women's Health and Pelvic Floor PT.
Meet Your Team
Michelle Sierra, PT, IF
Jennifer Vaughn, DPT
Morgan Thomas, DPT
Caitlin Leumas, DPT
Erin Poolson, PTA
Cathy-Anne DeLaune, PT
WHAT PATIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT DYNAMIC PHYSICAL THERAPY WOMEN'S HEALTH
"I am experiencing less pain and improved bladder control, enabling me to be more active and have improved sleep thanks to Dynamic Women's Health Program"
"The physical therapists at Dynamic promote the well-being and health of women by targeting their specific needs relating to their core and pelvic floor, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and putting the comfort of the patient first"
“Dynamic Physical Therapy Women’s Health Program, was extremely helpful to me in providing bladder retraining and pelvic floor therapy. They were very caring, professional and sensitive to my individual needs and symptoms. The therapist provided a comprehensive program of assessment, therapy, instruction, and education with follow up recommendations and a home treatment protocol for continued success. After years of doing kegels without much success in strengthening, I learned how to do these correctly with significant improvement. My bladder and pelvic symptoms are much improved and I now have the tools to continue self care at home. These successes have greatly increased my sense of physical well-being and I highly recommend this program.”
"When I first came to Dynamic, I was suffering with extreme pelvic pain for years and could hardly even get out of bed. I was very unsure of what to expect but was willing to try anything, thank God I did because Michelle and her staff truly went above and beyond for me! I was educated on my problem and they made a somewhat awkward situation completely comfortable. I cannot thank everyone enough for helping me get back to 100% and for truly making everything so easy and stress free! I would recommend Dynamic to everyone!"