At Dynamic Physical Therapy the health and safety of our patients is our top priority. We have always gone to great lengths to ensure that our clinics meet the highest level of standards in cleanliness. At this time we have implemented additional precautionary measures to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Our entire team is doing additional wipe-downs and cleanings in all areas of the clinic several times each day, focusing especially on high-touch point areas & surfaces like equipment, door handles, faucet handles, countertops, and arms of chairs to name a few.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in the clinic for staff and patient use.
- Treatments in a private room available upon request to accommodate high-risk patients. Please speak with your therapist about any concerns.
In addition, we’re asking for your support in our efforts. There are simple steps you can take to help keep Dynamic Physical Therapy a clean & healthy facility.
- Please wash hands thoroughly and often, following the CDC’s recommended guidelines. For more information see: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- Practice respiratory etiquette (covering when coughing/sneezing then taking proper sanitizing measures)
- If you’re feeling sick with any illness that presents with a fever please call to cancel your appointment. Please do not attend PT appointments until you have been free of fever for a period of 24 hours. (Fever-free is defined as having a temperature of under 100 degrees without the use of fever-reducing medicines such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen.)
There is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our patients and employees, which is why we are committed to taking these extra measures out of an abundance of caution. Although not anticipated, we will communicate any additional actions or protocols to our patients as needed. We thank you for being a patient of Dynamic Physical Therapy and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
Dynamic Physical Therapy Team